Purpose, Mission and Goals
The World Federation of ADHD brings together the professional community and their regional ADHD associations.
We disseminate education about ADHD and advocate for patients and their families by having world experts teaching clinicians, researchers and other ADHD stakeholders how to use scientific facts and clinical wisdom to create better outcomes for people with ADHD. The association was founded in 2007 at the 1st International Congress was held in Würzburg, Germany.
The objective and mission of the World Federation of ADHD shall be
- to disseminate knowledge about ADHD
- to promote research into causes, prevention and treatment of ADHD
- to formulate and promote public policy that will favourably affect the care of patients
- to exchange information between scientists, physicians, health experts, ADHD lay organisations, self-help groups and the public
- to collaborate with other related professional and lay organizations